Friday, May 9, 2014

"I'm on Top of the World"~Imagine Dragons

MY VERY FIRST DAY COMPLETELY 100% SYMPTOM FREE!!!!!
****hands thrown up in the air and screaming to the world****

Wow!  So last night I had another night of not being able to sleep.  I finally fell asleep at 5:30 this morning and then had to wake back up at 7 to take the hubby to work.  Got home and got the kiddos ready for school and sent them on their way and then I crashed on the couch.  I slept until 1.  I went to stand up from the couch, preparing myself to fall back down since this is the norm for me after taking naps during the day. 
I stand up and I feel nothing! Absolutely nothing!  I walked around and it was the strangest feeling in the world to not rock.  I decided to jump in the shower (usually a good trigger for me), but again nothing!  I was able to stay in longer than I usually do and still nothing!  I got dressed and moved all around my house with no symptoms.  I was home alone and I felt like running out of my house screaming how good I felt.  Instead, I had my own little dance party in my house.  I blared good music and busted a move and I felt amazing!  Wait...amazing doesn't even come close to how I feel.
I picked up my kids from school, came home, and started playing with my kids.  I rolled all over the floor with them singing songs, dancing to music with them and tickling them.  Went to pick up the hubby from work and here I sit.  7pm and still no symptoms.  This is incredible! 
It is so strange not to be rocking all over the place.  To be able to walk around and feel like a normal person!  Going on 2 years with MdDS and here I am throwing my own little party. 
I pray it stays, but guarded and prepared that it will all come back.  I'm not getting my hopes up but I am totally going to keep partying it up tonight with my kids & hubby.  I'm going to celebrate this amazing day.  I'm totally on top of the world! 

1 comment: