Thursday, October 11, 2012

"October"~U2

Let me just start off with the face that I LOVE this song!  Its just so simple, so beautiful.  Its so appropriate, not just for the month, but the fact that the song says
"October
And the trees are stripped bare
Of all they wear
What do I care
October
And Kingdoms rise
And Kingdoms fall
But you go on...
...and on..."

So here I am, going on & on.
I've been a musical mood lately, which I guess is good since I need some new music to use at titles for my blog, but also because my kids are driving me crazy singing the same songs over & over again.  I must say that my kids amaze me in the fact that they can hear a song one or two times and they've learned at least the chorus, if not more of the song.
On another note, my post op appointment went well.  I even had to go to a different office, which between all of the mini blinds on the windows & carpet, I got a little dizzy, but I only stayed at about a 3!!!  I've only been at a max of 4 this week which is AMAZING!  I was able to grocery shop last night and still come home and clean and walk to go get Seth from school without any bad episodes.  
And one last note for the day, I am addicted to "The Chew."  This show is amazing because we now are currently on a major budget and I watch them make meals that are so easy, yet so inexpensive.  Now don't get me wrong, I am a Food Network girl; however, I'm always discouraged because the meals have items that there is no way I could make either because its too expensive or too time consuming.  I'll let you guys know if I find any recipes that work well for a family of 4 that are easy for us MdDS people (or the non-MdDS...not trying to leave you guys out either :-D )
My last note of the day is I need some ideas for new blogs.  I don't want to repeat on tips for MdDSers.  I'll continue to write my day-to-day type blogs on how I am on a daily-weekly basis, but I want to be able to help out my fellow MdDS friends, so if there are topics that you would like to have idea or tips, then please let me know.  I will be glad to look at them and figure out ways to help.  Also, if there are any non-MdDSers that would like to know more information on day-to-day life, let me know your questions and I can do an Q&A blog. 
 Please find me on Facebook, Twitter or E-mail me at bubandbugsmom@yahoo.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment