Monday, October 29, 2012

"Sandy"~John Travolta from Grease Soundtrack

Appropriately titled :-) 
This hurricane sucks!  I usually love these storms.  I'm one of those crazies who say "Let's go check it out," but for the last three days I've been stuck in my house, in my bed with the lights out.  I'm miserable.  The pressure from this storm has been killing my head and I've been sitting at a 9 with no relief.  I've literally been bouncing off my walls from dizziness and lack of balance.  I've been laying around so much that my body is starting to ache. 
BUT!  I'm going to look at the plus side of this...I've been able to spend some quality time with my husband when he comes to check on me :-)  My kids also got an extra day with their daddy so they've gotten to spend quality time with him too. 
I know this is short and sweet but its killing my head, so I'll finish off for now, but I want to finish by saying that I hope that everyone is staying safe and warm and dry in their homes or shelters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment