Monday, October 8, 2012

"Wild"~Royal Teeth

This weekend was awesome! We spent Saturday with my in laws.  My hubby got to go golfing with his dad, brother, and my son, and I got to spend the day with my mother-in-law and daughter.  Most women would dread this, but you have to understand that I love my mom-in-law.  She is a phenomenal woman who has been so supportive of me and my family.  We had a great time together. Both my father & mom-in-law are great people. 
That night we had a family movie night at home with "The Avengers" and the kids had their first slumber party on the floor of the living room.  I couldn't watch parts of the movie due to flashing lights and fast moving actions, but we still had a good time.
Then Sunday was time well spent with my family.  Lunch with my momma & grandfather, and then dinner with my mom, brother, sister & my little family.  Tons of good conversation & lots of laughs.  I love our Sunday family dinners. 
This weekend gave me a great appreciation for the fact that both my family & my husband's family are close by.  My kids get to be close to their family too, so they get to experience it all too.  
On a happier note, my MdDS has been about at 3-4 level!!!  It feels amazing!  We shall see how the rest of the week goes because the weather is sucky and when weather is sucky I feel yucky!  So far, so good though!

No comments:

Post a Comment