Thursday, October 18, 2012

"What the Water Gave Me"~Florence & The Machine

I'm going to be short tonight because my head is killing me.  
This weather sucks!  One day its freezing, the next its hot.  One day its storming and the next its so sunny you need to put on sun screen.  This weather has not only caused runny noses & coughing for Seth, but has thrown me for a loop.  I usually never have a problem with weather ups & downs, but I guess now this is something that I'm going to have to get used to.  I've had this pressure in my ears, more so right than left, but its killing me.  Its not an ache like I have an ear infection, but just severe pressure.  Its also causing horrific headaches that no medicine can touch, not even my Fiorcet which I hate taking in the first place.  My rocking is so bad it is actually waking me up in the middle of the night.  Its a crazy feeling when you feel like an earthquake has hit while you are in a deep slumber.  Waking up each morning is one of the hardest things to do.  I'm so exhausted that at night I lay down for 10 minutes and I'm out.  I've actually gotten to the point that I want to take naps in the afternoon.  Its crazy how much the weather changes my day to day living.  Rainy days are the worst. 


No comments:

Post a Comment