Wednesday, April 24, 2013

"Sexy Back"~Justin Timberlake

What a gorgeous friggin day!  I woke up and felt my "normal"!!! Can I just say how excited I am to be able to move around my house fairly normally.  This is amazing!  After almost 6 full days of getting my butt kicked, I am good!  
So what to do on a gorgeous day like this?  Well I go grocery shopping of course!  I went today because of some good deals and ended up saving almost 75% on groceries.  Heck yea!  And that's with a 5 year old asking questions and a 2 year old deciding that everything you put in the cart should then be thrown at your head.  
Got home, put everything away and now my daughter is outside playing while my niece is napping, going on 3 hours nap.  I've been able to get laundry done and started working on my kitchen and dining rooms.  
I have so much energy its crazy.  I feel like my hyper, giddy self...so watch out! haha
Helps that outside its gorgeous and every time I look out to check on my daughter all you see is sunshine.  A beautiful spring breeze moving all of the trees.  Its beautiful.  
I feel good inside and out today and that is a definite plus from how I've been feeling.  I have to push through those horrible bad days to be able to enjoy days like today.  I'm all smiles.  I'm laughing.  I'm taking things easy.  I'm shaking it around my house to JT, and life is amazing :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment