Tuesday, April 23, 2013

"Song to Sing"~Hanson

So today's going to be short and sweet.  I started this list for my sister-in-law.  A playlist of songs to make you feel better about you.  A way for you to feel good about you and your life. 
Like me, she suffers from a chronic issue.  She has RSD, which basically in layman's terms, her legs feel like they are on fire constantly.  It causes extreme pain that even the slightest touch is excruciating.  No cure for it, you just have to deal with it.  There are meds you hate to take for it that you don't want to take, and again they are all pain meds so it only takes care of the symptoms, but brings on more symptoms in return.  It can be depressing just like MdDS, because you basically feel trapped in a body you just don't want anymore.  It can take over your life if you let it.  But, we aren't going to let that happen.  We are going to be as positive we can.
I made this playlist for her so she can get in a positive state of mind, but I thought I would share it.  Some of the songs are about being positive, some are about pushing through obstacles we have to face on a daily basis.  They work for me, and there are a ton that I listen to, but here are my top 10:

1.  Anna Nalick-Shine
2.  Bon Jovi-It's My Life
3.  Bob Marley-Three Little Birds
4.  Sister Hazel-Change Your Mind (I've posted this one before, but its a goodie)
    5. U2-Beautiful Day
6.  Francesca Battistelli-I'm Letting Go
7.  Idina Menzel & Christina Chenowith w/ the cast of Wicked-Defying Gravity

8.  Dave Matthews Band-Mercy

9.  Garth Brooks-Standing Outside The Fire
10.  David Guetta ft. Sia-Titanium


**All rights reserved on all videos**



No comments:

Post a Comment