Tuesday, August 14, 2012

"Defying Gravity"~Idina Menzel & Kristen Chenoweth (Wicked Soundtrack)

Today I got to go spend time with my beautiful sister, her new dude, and my beautiful niece.  It was only for a few hours but I LOVED EVERY MINUTE.  I laughed, sang, and dance with Keeleigh & Tara in the car to everything from LFO, Hanson, Mandy Moore & Wicked.  It was the best time.  We had a very yummy lunch at CPK.  MacArthur was pretty empty so I wasn't having issues with crowd, just issues again with their tile.  We showed just how bad our issues with Bath & Body Works really are.  (Even Keeleigh conned Travis into buying a light up rubber duckie).  Lunch was totally yummy.  Next we went to Sanrio and there me and Keeleigh played games to win Hello Kitty stickers, which are now all over her stroller thanks to her favorite aunt :-).  Lily now has Hello Kitty nail stickers for her next Pedi.  

I came home and went for my walk with my Pops and kids.  Yesterday we walked to Seth's school which tells me I can take care of him during school.  Today we walked to 7-11 for Slurpees and again I thought, even if I can't get to the store if I really need something during the day, I can at least walk to 7-11. 
Its crazy how I can deal with the walking.  I've amazed even myself with the walking.  As long as I wear flip flops, sneakers tend to make me feel worse.  I don't walk well on gravel, but sand is okay.  Really soft surfaces are not good either.  

I started working on getting ready for the cottage.  I made lists and started gathering clothes.  Tomorrow I'll have the kids with me, and I'm hoping to work together with them to get some more done.  I don't want to last minute pack because I know I'll forget something that I'll really need to take down with me.  We will see how far I get tomorrow.  I'm stressing big time because I know I forget everything.

Tomorrow is another day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment