Thursday, August 9, 2012

"Remind Me"~Brad Paisley f. Carrie Underwood

Where to begin for today?  It has been one of those, however it did end on a good note.  
This morning had to follow a toddler up & down the street that was loose until I found who his parents were.  I was already feeling out of it prior to, but by the time I got back inside I ended up taking a nap.  I ended up having to take my patch of late last night because my ear was driving me crazy.  Officially not putting in on unless I absolutely have to.  
Today I walked with Pop again, just around the block (which he informed me is 1/2 a mile).  I'm hoping that we can do a mile walk by Friday.  The walks actually make me feel really good.  I don't know if its the exercise, the fresh air, or the catching up with my Poppa, but I love every minute of it.  Creamer (my pup) seems to like it as well.  She gets so excited when Pop shows up.  
Today I also decided to tackle my office space.  If you've known me, this project has been going on since last year to rearrange the house.  I made the trips really easy on myself and took a lot of breaks.  
My favorite part???  I started my old college computer up.  I didn't even think this would work at all because it was never stored properly after I left VCU, but it worked fine.  My background pic on the desktop was Josh from when we first met, and a pic of the ultrasound of Seth.  I then find all my pics that Sarah took of me each month of the pregnancy and all the ultrasound pics that were scanned into the computer.  I was so excited.  I reminded me of when Josh & I first met.  That time before the kids, the learning about one another and falling in love.  Its funny that I started thinking of this because I ordered a shirt & dvd that he has been wanting and it came in the mail (thanks Momma Peggy for the help out).  I set the stuff up somewhat "hidden."  The look on his face after seeing them made my day.  I am exhausted and worn out, but my husband looked genuinely happy for the first time in a few days.  
Hey Honey...it was a good day Tater :-)
Now for much needed sleep....

No comments:

Post a Comment