Tuesday, August 7, 2012

"The River"~Garth Brooks

This morning was ROUGH!  I woke up so tired!  I completely forgot to take my Valium before bed because I was up so late that by the time I went to bed I just fell in not thinking.  I did get about 8 hours of sleep but was so out of it.  Due to the weather, I didn't do my morning walk but I did get it in this afternoon.  I've been wearing my patch all day today mainly due to how bad my morning actually was.  I'm surprised with how many times I've fallen in my room, I haven't broken anything or anyone for that matter.  
After today's plummet into two baskets of clothes and a clothes rack, I've decided I really need to get stuff in my house moved to where it is supposed to go.  At the moment my office is in bins, boxes & piles in my room along with my clothes and other items from my old bedroom.  Everything was put on hold a while back, but its time I deal with it.  So my goal is to do a little here and there to get it done.  Its frustrating that you can't just jump up off the couch and do it.  It will be done one bit at a time.  
So anyway, I did get my walk in today.  I really did only one block, but I did it.  This time pop and I not only had the dog but both kids.  Pops informed me today that I went back and measured yesterday's walk and it came out to 8/10 of a mile!  I ALMOST WALKED A MILE YESTERDAY!!!! Holy Cow!  
So I'm off to bed, I'm exhausted...

No comments:

Post a Comment