Sunday, August 12, 2012

"Litost"~The Ambassadors

I'm sorry I didn't write yesterday.  But I did meet my goals of a one mile walk with my Pops, kids and pup :-)  I also finished the office with the help of my hubby.  Goals met for the week!

I chose this song today because on a goal that I have been working on without telling anyone is to start learning how to dance again without falling.  I have been doing plié first-fifth position all the way to grand plié (bending knees to almost a squat position halfway down and then all the way down while feet are in different positions) while holding onto a sturdy chair.  While holding on to the chair, I also have been able to do battement to grand battement (basically slight kick front, side and back and then high kick front, side, back).  My two biggest accomplishments were to be able to balance on the balls of my feet.  This song has been slow enough for me to be able to accomplish it.  I am so excited about it :-)

Today my besties came into town to visit.  I now have four adults, two children, 3 dogs, 1 cat and 1 rabbit in my house!  But its been fun!  I walked about 1/3 of a mile today with the two besties and the 3 dogs so I did get my walk in late tonight. 

Need rest, will write more tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment