Thursday, June 13, 2013

"All Summer Long"~Kid Rock

DAY 13:  The last day of 2nd grade for Seth.  He is now officially a 3rd grade ending out the year with 4 A's and 1 B.  I couldn't be happier about these grades.  He pushed himself hard and ended up working alone some nights due to my MdDS, but he accomplished what he needed to do.  I'm so excited for him.  We celebrated at the zoo walking around looking at animals and then let the kiddos play in the fountains.  It was an extremely hot day, but the kids had fun and now everyone is home relaxing in the cool air.  Big storms are heading this way tonight, I can already feel the pressure in my head starting, but I'm going to push myself and get through it.  I'm going to keep doing what I need to do.  Today is the official start of summer for our house and we are going to have lots of fun....I'm determined :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment