Thursday, June 20, 2013

"Many The Miles"~Sara Bareilles

Lots to catch up on!  So here we go...

DAY 17....Today goes to my Daisies.  I traveled with the crew to go to Busch Gardens on Sunday and Great Wolf Lodge on Monday.  GWL is an indoor water park/lodge.  I was actually able to go into the park as long as I stayed away from any fast moving water (i.e. the wave pool, surfing area, and there is a part that dumps 1000 gallons of water every 5 minutes...stayed away from that area)  I even got out to about mid-calf in some of the waters to play with my girls.  We had such a good time, and I was so excited to be able to see their faces as the played and had a good time with each other.

DAY 18....Today goes to work.  I started working back at my old job doing new billing stuff.  I have a place that is quiet and I can work without a lot of distractions.   Its a great start at working again.  I'm building my confidence back, and feeling like I'm accomplishing something besides sitting around gaining weight haha.  I'm back with my girls who always keep me relaxed and laughing.  So far my stress level is low and I'm doing well with it.  I'm excited to have my spot back :-)

DAY 19....Today goes to sleep.  (sorry no pics)  I slept most of today.  I had to catch up from the weekend and I finally started feeling more human by the night time.  I really needed the sleep, I was starting to feel really not good because of the exhaustion.  I'm feeling better though now and that's all that matters.

DAY 20...Today goes to catching up. I've been able to renew my driver's license, my car registration (both due the month I was born), clean house since I've finally got time around my house and now updating my blog.  It's been so crazy around here, I feel like I don't recognize my house at this point.  I've had to catch up on all my bills and everything this week to make sure I haven't forgotten anything.  My normal organization has been thrown out of whack this week with moving things around for the party.  So now I just need to get my life back on track at home....so on to my next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment