Thursday, June 6, 2013

"No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem"~Kenny Chesney

 DAY 6:  Today started off as any other day, until hubby texts and says "I got 4 free tickets to see Kenny Chesney tonight...You want to go?"  I think my reply was "Hell Yes! Don't even have to ask."  But then I saw that it was supposed to start raining tonight.  Tropical Storm Andrea is on her way, which the weather channel predicted about a 60% chance of rain starting right at the time of the concert.  After a little bit of thought and talking with the husband I decided, why not?  The tickets are free, its a great way to see how I handle concerts because there are a few I wanted to catch coming up, and if I don't feel well we can just go.  
So I went, and I had a blast!  The strobing lights got to me some so I just looked away from them when they bothered me.  The kids were a great distraction as well so when I needed a break from the stage I would sit and watch, Lily especially, dance around and have a good time.  Me and my MdDS rocked out to Kenny, Eli Young Band and Kacey Musgraves.  I'm sure I'll feel it tomorrow especially since the storm is hitting then, but I don't care because I saw Kenny Chesney, in concert, for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment