Sunday, June 16, 2013

"Love Will Always Win"~Garth Brooks & Trisha Yearwood

DAY 16:  Today goes to my husband, Josh.  The man I knew I would marry since day one that I met him (I know it sounds cheesy, but its true).  We knew from the very beginning we were it for each other.  We have had really good ups and extremely bad lows, but we've stuck it out, push through the odds and made it to where we are today.  He's been my biggest support through this whole last year, pushing me where I needed to be pushed, picking me up when I couldn't get up and always had a hand against my back for support, just in case.  He's made me a better person, he's my other half.  We are polar opposites, yet there is something small that keeps us connected together and it works.  He has let me yell at him in anger over my MdDS, he's let me cry on his shoulder, and he has made me laugh when nothing else could.  
He's the best man that I could have for a father to my children.  I love watching them together.  He is their biggest fan and they are his.  He has fought off monsters under the bed and in the closets, protected Puppy (Lily's favorite little stuffed buddy) from all types of weather, fixed broken toys, help battle in video games, pretended to love Lily's favorite food she made in her kitchen, answered phone calls when no one was on the other side, and watched episodes of kids shows over and over again.  He is a wonderful father, and I couldn't have asked for anyone better.  
So thank you Josh for all that you've done.  You've always said the kids come first, me second, you last.  That you are the bottom of the totem pole, but today I want to lift you up and let you know that YOU are our everything.  Without you, there would be no Seth and Lily, and there wouldn't be who I am today.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment