Friday, June 7, 2013

"Have You Ever Seen The Rain"~Creedence Clearwater Revival

Photo courtesy of www.weather.com
DAY 7:  All day today we get to have love Tropical Storm come through our area.  I felt it start pushing through early, early this morning and its going to continue pretty much all day today.  Lots of rain and wind and pressure!  My head is killing me, but alas I'm a mom and can't be down and out, so I got up and  made my goals for today.  1.  Make sure Seth gets to school today.  2.  Update my blog  3.  Read at least 3 chapters of my book (this helps me practice with a work type environment with reading while dealing with the head pressures).  No its not a lot of goals, but on days like today, I have to keep my goals low.  Its a way for me to continue to stay positive and feel good that I can accomplish things even on bad days.  I used to love storms like this coming through.  I would just sit with the windows open listening to the rain fall, now I watch updates to see how much longer I have to suffer.  One day, I know, I'll be able to enjoy these storms again.

No comments:

Post a Comment