Sunday, June 16, 2013

"Sorry For Party Rocking"~LMFAO


DAY 15:  Goes to parties.  I love parties.  I love gathering my family and friends together to have a celebration for anything.  However, when I was first diagnosed, gatherings like this were horrible for me.  The crowded rooms with tons of people, the noise levels, the streamers and balloons waving everywhere.  All of it would just add on top of all of my symptoms and make me feel worse.  
I also love to make fun cakes.  I'm no expert, however, I love being creative and in the end the kids like my cakes and that's all that matters.  When I first became diagnosed, I wasn't able to do the decorating anymore, but I've been practicing and working really hard and I was able to make my daughter's cake earlier this year and now Seth's cake yesterday.  
I enjoyed doing it, and Seth was happy.  Now his parties are all over with an now I'm onto counting down the last days of my 20s.

No comments:

Post a Comment