Wednesday, June 12, 2013

"Laughing Until We Cried"~Jason Aldean

DAY 12:  Although the pic is from a couple of days ago, it showcases what I need it to.  With MdDS you have those really horrible days.  You know, those days you can't get anything done because you are literally stuck down.  Getting up and moving in any direction takes every ounce of yourself.  Those days used to get me down, and every once in awhile I have my moments of being angry and pissed and upset.  But lately, I try to laugh it off.  Yes sir, I'm plastered to the floor, what are you going to do about it?  Why yes, the ceiling does look great from this angle.  
I have such an awesome crew around me daily to help me laugh at the situation, at myself or they take my mind off it completely and make me laugh at them.  You have those moments of did you really just do that? did you really just say that? and just laugh hard.  
I watched an episode of Ellen a while back when she had Kelly Pickler and Derek Hough from Dancing with The Stars.  They were talking about tough times in the studio and when it became too intense they would laughing yoga.  (The video won't add, but if you want to see it just YouTube "Derek & Kellie new ab workout laughing yoga")  But anyways... I thought...HOW GENIUS!  Because you can't help but start cracking up at yourself.  It's brilliant.  So on those bad days just laugh at yourself.  It makes it better, and if you can't laugh at yourself, have someone help you, I'm sure they'll find something about you to laugh at :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment