Wednesday, June 5, 2013

"Come & Get It"~Selena Gomez

DAY 5:  This is Keeleigh, a.k.a. Kiwi, my two year old beautiful niece.  I've had the joy of taking care of her during the week.  This little girl has pushed a lot of my MdDS boundaries.  There are no bad days when she is around because she won't allow them.  Even when I'm at my worst, I'm still playing with her toys, reading her books and making her food.  This little girl loves music as much as I do and her favorite thing to do is sing and dance around to it.  Even when I'm rocky, we are on the floor dancing around.  She makes me more dizzy some days, but its worth it to listen to her laugh and have fun.  She and my daughter love to play together.  They have become really close over the last few months, more like sisters than cousins.  She and I both learned how to go up and down the stairs together in my house, she has pushed me to cook more, and she has taught me that the 12:00 nap is oh so good.  I love this little one and cherish every moment I have with her.  
PS> She picked the song....she sings "Na na na na"

No comments:

Post a Comment