Tuesday, June 4, 2013

"U Can't Touch This"~ MC Hammer

DAY 4:  I tackled today with both feet on the ground, even if it didn't feel that way at times.  This time last year I could barely move from my bed to my living room.  I couldn't walk without leaning against walls or holding onto someone else.  
Today I was able to clean a lot of my house, do some laundry and even cook dinner.  Two days down, so today I tackled hard.  I took care of all my pets (we own a zoo at this point), took care of my kitchen, including scrubbing my new floor (still so proud of that), picked up and a couple of rooms from the kids bringing home from school and scouts, and sorting through recipes for dinner.  As you can see in the picture, I was even able to use a real knife.  I took it all on with a brave face and when I got a little too rocky for my taste, I would sit.  So there you go MdDS..."U Can't Touch This."  Day 4=Kicked major butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment