Friday, June 14, 2013

"Party Rock"~LMFAO

Day 14:  Today has to go to my son, Seth.  Eight years ago he came into my life screaming his head off and until his dad got him in his arms, he wouldn't stop.  He is so much like me, which in turn has us butting heads sometimes with our emotions, but he has a very caring and compassionate heart like I do as well.  
He was one of the first to see that something was wrong when I became diagnosed with MdDS.  He would notice certain things that most others wouldn't.  He would hold my hand when I had a hard time with walking on tile floors.  He would let me use him as a guide when walking down the stairs and he would always talk to me if I became extremely dizzy to the point of almost passing out.  
He's smart, funny, crazy, loving, and he's mine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment