Monday, June 3, 2013

"Rain Is A Good Thing"~Luke Bryan

DAY 3:  Today has been rainy here in VA.  Because yesterday was so bad, and I had absolutely no sleep last night, I decided it's best if I just stay low for today.  I came to find a few months ago that I love my Nook, because on days like today where I'm physically exhausted I can now read.  I still haven't been able to accomplish regular novels, but with my Nook I can fix the settings to that I can read.   It started with only being able to read a page at a time to now I can read most of the day away and be okay.  This has also helped with my computer usage as well as using my phone for things besides phone calls.  This was one of the things that was the hardest for me to let go last year and for me to be able to enjoy reading again has been the best feeling.  My Nook has also expanded my library of authors that I love.  I'm hooked on a few different series and still love to go back an re-read books that I've had in the past.  So, here's to reading and reading some more.  I'm going to get back to my book now.

No comments:

Post a Comment