Sunday, June 2, 2013

"Girl On Fire"~Alicia Keys

DAY 2:  
Oh wow.  I woke up today and immediately felt symptoms before my head was off the pillow.  I tried not to panic because today Lily was singing her last performance at church for awhile and then I had a Bridging Ceremony for the Girl Scouts.  So, instead of panicking, I cussed out MdDS and I pushed myself harder than I have in a long time.  I literally pulled myself off the floor a couple of times today to be able to do what I needed to do.  We made it just in time for Lily to sing (no thanks to my episodes).  I came home and rested and was able to pull through.  I started co-leading a Daisy troop with my second momma Jessica.  One of my Daisies moved to the next level today during the Bridging Ceremony.  I was designated to speak and introduce all of the scouts who were moving up to the next level.  I spoke in front of a very large crowd of Girl Scouts, leaders, their family & friends.  I had episodes of rocking while at the podium but I'm sure I was the only one who noticed.  I even was well enough to have family dinner with mom, siblings, husband & kids.  Almost didn't make it out of my sister's house, but here I am.  Now to rest so I can bring on Day 3.  


No comments:

Post a Comment